.45 kg of extra lean ground chicken
4-5 zucchinis (sliced thick with mandolin)
1 chopped onion
1 can of organic tomato sauce
500 g of low fat/ skim ricotta cheese
2 cups of low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp of salt
pepper to taste
2 tsp garlic
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
2) Add garlic and chopped onion and saute until onion is golden brown.
4) Add salt and pepper.
6) Simmer until sauce thickens and there is not a lot of water.
9) Salt lightly and leave aside for 10 mins.
11) Start assembling by laying a thin layer of tomato mixture followed by zucchini slices and then a thin layer of cheese mixture. Repeat until you've used up all the ingredients.
12) Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 45 mins. Let it cool for 10 mins before serving.
Calories: 263 per serving, Carbs: 8, Fat: 15, Protein: 24, Sodium: 322, Sugar: 5