1 cup organic butter
12 oz. chocolate chips
2 cups of spelt flour or whole wheat flour or all purpose flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
2 cups of coconut palm sugar
1, 100g bar of green and blacks organic milk chocolate (grated)
2.5 cups of quick oats (shredded in food processor)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1.5 cups of chopped nuts (i used almonds but you can use a combination or any you like)
2) Measure oatmeal and blend/chop in food processor until it resembles a fine powder.
4) Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
6) Add this flour mixture slowly to the butter mixture and mix well.
9) Roll the rest into balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
11) Cool for another 10 minutes once you remove them from the oven. For the skillet cookie, serve warm with ice cream on top or chocolate drizzle.
Calories per small cookie without ice cream : 131, Fat: 8g, Carbs: 13g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 5g, Protein: 2g, Sodium: 111mg