1 pound of extra lean ground beef (you can use ground chicken or turkey instead of beef)
8-10 soft tortillas (spelt, or blue corn & garbanzo or organic whole wheat)
2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1/4 to 1/2 cup of shredded skim mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tsp of paprika
2 tsp of garlic powder
2 tsp of cumin powder
1 tsp of onion powder
1 tsp of black pepper
2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro leaves
1 medium chopped red onion
3) Add a bit of water to break up the meat.
4) Add all the dry spices (paprika, garlic, pepper, onion powder, cumin, black pepper)
5) Add lemon juice once meat is cooked and browned.
6) Add chopped cilantro.
8) Add meat mixture and top with a bit of cheese.
9) This is were the variations come in. You can add guacamole, salsa, jalapeno peppers, beans, rice etc...
10) Roll the half of the tortilla and brush the top with oil.
11) Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes and then broil for a couple of minutes to brown.