10-12 fillets of fish (any kind of fish works well but i prefer to use cod)
1/2 cup of brown rice flour
1 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of pepper
6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 can of crushed tomatoes
2 cups of tomato sauce
2 tsp of red chillies
1 tsp of mango powder
1/2 tsp of tumeric powder
1 tsp of cumin powder
1/4 cup of cilantro leaves (chopped)
2 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoon of garlic
1 tablespoon of ginger
1-2 onions (chopped fine)
1 chopped tomato
OPTIONAL: You can add green chillies as well depending on how spicy you like it as well as 1 tsp of garam masala.
2) Combine brown rice flour in a shallow dish with 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
5) Keep cooked fish aside.
8) Add dry spices (salt, cumin, Turmeric, red chillies, mango powder) and cook for a couple of mins. until fragrant.
9) Add chopped tomato and tomato paste and stir in well. Keep heat on medium to low.
10) Turn heat to low and let simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes.
12) Serve with rice, potatoes, rotla or paratha.
Calories per fillet: 248, Fat: 16g, Protein: 10 g, Carbs: 17 g, Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 5 g, Sodium: 509 mg