2 cups of aborio rice
1 chopped onion
4 cups of vegetable or chicken stock (low sodium)
2 cups of mushrooms
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tsp of paprika
1 tablespoon of salt (i use pink salt)
1 tsp of black pepper
1 tsp of onion powder
1-2 tsp of garlic powder
Optional: 1/2 to 1 cup of parmesan cheese, green peas (add these after risotto is done)
2) Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to instant pot.
3) Add chopped onions and saute on saute mode in instant pot.
5) Once mushrooms are done, turn off saute mode (cancel).
9) Cook on high pressure with vent sealed for 4 mins.
10) Quick release after 2 mins once it comes to pressure (after beeping).
11) Top with parmesan cheese (optional), Cilantro and serve