2, 8 oz packets of cream cheese
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
20-30 Cookies crumbled
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of coconut palm sugar
1 cup of melted chocolate chips for topping
Icing sugar sprinkled for topping
2) Add melted butter and sugar and blend well
4) Add your Oreo-butter mixture to pan and press down and pat well to form crust. Put in the fridge while you continue with the recipe.
7) Add 2 cups of water to Instant Pot and use a riser or shelf where the pan can sit above the water.
9) Cover the pan with foil and close the instant pot lid.
11) Once done, let it sit out until cool and then put in the fridge overnight or for a few hours.
12) Melt chocolate chips and spread over chilled cake. Work fast because the chocolate will solidify quickly.
13) Decorate with cacao powder and icing sugar.
Serves approx 14 thin slices: Calories per serving: 384, Fat: 24.9g, Carbs: 33.7 g, Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 8.7 g, Sugars: 23.3 g, Sodium: 118.7 mg