full head of cauliflower
1/4 cup of unsalted butter (i use organic butter) - use vegan butter for vegan option
1/4 tsp of salt ( i use pink salt)
1/4 of black pepper
1 tsp of chopped garlic
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 cup of water
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
2 tablespoons of shredded parmesan cheese - omit this for vegan option or use nutritional yeast instead.
2) Add everything except cheese to the melted butter and make a paste.
3) Using brush, brush on the buttered paste.
4) Add water to the bottom of the instant pot.
6) Close pot and make sure it's on seal, high pressure cook for 1 minute.
7) Quick release once done.
8) Transfer trivet to baking dish, sprinkle parmesan cheese and brown in oven under broil for a few minutes.
Calories: 156 per serving, Fat: 12.7g, Carbs: 9.8g, Fiber: 3.4g, Protein: 3.8g, Sodium: 237.5 mg, Sugar: 3.4g