1.5 onion sliced
1.5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon of chilli sauce (any type will work. You can even use chilli flakes)
1 packet of firm or extra firm organic tofu
1 tablespoon of crushed/chopped garlic
2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
2) Chop tofu in cubes.
3) Put tofu in a strainer and rinse well.
4) Dry tofu and leave aside.
6) Add onion slices and garlic.
7) Saute until onion is golden brown.
8) Remove from pan and set aside.
10) Saute until lightly brown
12) Saute a few mins more.
TIP: You can remove some for the kids before you add the chilli in step 11.