- 1 head of organic cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup of organic chicken/vegetable stock (i used chicken stock)
- pepper, lemon, cilantro to season with
- 1 onion
1) Wash and dry cauliflower head really well
2) pulse pieces of cauliflower in chopper/food processor until you get a grain like consistency similar to couscous or rice
4) add pulsed cauliflower and cook for 5 min
5) add chicken stock and cook until completely dry
6) season with garlic/pepper/lemon/cilantro depending on the taste.
I leave it plain if i'm serving it with something.
Calories per serving: 47, carbs: 7, fat: 2, protein: 2, sodium: 77, sugar: 4