2 pounds of extra lean ground chicken
4 instant mashed potato packets (I used Honest Earth Creamy Mash)
4.5 cups water
1 tsp of garlic
1 tsp of ginger
1 tsp of salt
3 tablepoon of lemon juice
0.5 tsp of cinnamon powder
0.5 cup of chopped, fresh cilantro
1 medium size onion, chopped
black pepper to taste
1.5 cups of sticklings rice bread crumbs (regular breadcrumbs would work too)
0.5 cup of extra virgin olive oil
3) Remove from stove and add lemon juice. Let it cool.
4) Chop Cilantro and onion.
5) Once chicken has cooled, add the chopped cilantro, onion, cinnamon and mix well.
6) Whisk the eggs and add 1 tablespoon of water to the mixture. Set aside.
8) Add about 1.5 tablespoon of the chicken mixture and add it to the potato base.
10) Turn up the sides and seal into a patti.
12) Then dip into the egg mixture and back into the breadcrumbs.
13) Put each patti into the T-Fal Actifry and drizzle a little oil onto each patti.
14) Start Actifry and when you see the patti's turning a golden brown you know these are done.
TIP: If you are baking these then put them on a non stick baking sheet and bake for about 20-25 mins until golden brown on 400 degrees F.
15) Remove and let cool.
16) Serve with lemon slices and enjoy!
Calories for one: 161, Carbs: 8g, Fat: 8g, Protein: 8g, Sodium: 184g