- 2 ripe,chopped bananas that have been frozen for at least 24 hrs.
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons of unsweetened, plain almond/coconut milk (optional).
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
The more ripe the bananas, the sweeter your ice cream will be.
Depending on how you blender crushes ices, you may need to use a bit more milk to get the mixture moving in your blender.
2) Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
3) Add almond milk.
4) Blend on high until mixture is smooth and creamy like ice cream.
5) Serve and enjoy.
TIP: If you added too much milk and your mixture is too runny you can freeze for a couple of hours before serving.
Calories per 1/2 cup: 154, Carbs: 29 g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 4g, Sodium: 55mg, Sugar: 15g