- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 7 tablespoons of rice breadcrumbs or regular breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
2) Wash chicken and cut into cubes.
3) Add to mixing bowl.
4) Add olive oil and salt and pepper.
5) Marinate for at least 15 mins.
OPTIONAL: Add buzzard wing sauce or any other hot sauce to mixture or to half the mixture.
8) Put onto non stick baking tray and bake for about 20 mins until lightly brown.
Makes approx: 24-27 pieces
Calories: 33 per piece, Fat: 1 g, Carbs: 1g, Protein: 5g, Sodium: 120mg, Sugar: 0g