3-5 boiled potatoes without skin
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of chickpeas
1/2 a red onion finely chopped
1.5 tsp of Himalayan pink salt
1 tsp of dill (fresh or dried)
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tsp of black pepper
1 tsp of coconut palm sugar
2.5 tablespoons of white vinegar
1 tsp of chopped garlic
1/2 tsp of turmeric
Chopped cilantro/coriander leaves as garnish
Optional: 1-2 chopped jalapeño peppers
2) Remove skin and cut in quarters.
3) Chop onion.
4) Combine chickpeas and kidney beans in a bowl.
6) Heat for a minute in the microwave
7) Mix the spices and oil into the potatoes well and evenly.
9) Add chopped onion
10) Combine dill dressing ( dill, remaining olive oil, remaining salt, pepper, garlic, sugar and vinegar)
11) Mix well and keep separate until you are ready to serve.
12) Add dressing to salad and mix well just before serving.
13) Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves.