3.75 cups of organic all purpose flour
1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
.75 cup of coconut palm sugar
.25 cup of molasses
2 tsp of ground ginger
1.5 tsp of baking soda
.5 tsp of cinnamon powder
.5 tsp cardamom powder
.5 tsp of salt
2 cups of icing sugar
1-2 tablespoons of organic milk (for your desired thickness)
food colouring (optional)
5) Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
6) Roll and put dough in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
7) Roll out using rolling pin (about 1/8 or 1/4 inch thick).
9) Cook for about 10-15 mins. depending on whether you like these soft or crispy.
11) Put icing in a piping bag or icing bottle. Have fun decorating cookies.
Calories per cookie: 157, Fat: 4g, Carbs: 29g, Protein: 3g, Sugars: 12g, Fiber: 1g, Sodium: 21 mg