1 packet of chopped cabbage mix (16 oz.)
1 packet of brown rice ramen noodles (3 oz.)
1 avocado chopped and diced
1 mango chopped and diced
1/2 cup of green onions, chopped
1/2 cup of thinly sliced almonds (optional)
1-2 teaspoons of roasted black sesame seed for garnish
Ingredients for dressing:
1/2 cup of avocado oil
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup rice vinegar
2 teaspoons of low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
1/4 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
2) Add chopped green onion, avocado, mango, almonds and mix well.
3) Break ramen noodles in small chunks and soak brown rice ramen noodles in hot water for a few minutes until they soften.
4) While noodles are soaking, mix ingredients for dressing in a separate bowl.
5) Drain noodles and pat dry with paper towel and add to salad.
6) Pour dressing and mix well half an hour before serving.
7) Garnish with roasted black sesame seeds.
Calories per serving: 228, Fat: 16.2 g, Carbs: 19.8 g, Fiber: 2.4 g, Protein: 2.5 g, Sugars: 13 g, Sodium: 63.6 g