1 pound of sirlion tip oven roast
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
1 cup of beef or chicken stock
1 medium chopped onion
1.5 tsp of salt
2 tsp of Italian seasoning
2 tsp of onion powder
2 tsp of garlic powder
2-3 cups of chopped mushrooms
2) Mix dry ingredients and rub all over roast.
5) Remove roast and keep aside.
7) Cook until no liquid remains in pot.
9) Put roast on a rack and insert into pot. Add any remaining dry ingredients from the rub and then add mushrooms on top.
11) Quick release when done.
12) Remove roast and let is sit for 10-15 before carving.
13) Add 2-4 tsp of cornstarch or tapioca starch to remaining liquid in pot to make gravy.
14) Once sliced, garnish with chives or rosemary or cilantro leaves.
Calories per serving: